(no subject)
Jul. 22nd, 2011 03:14 pmRavens are as common here as pigeons back home. They wheel and swoop between concrete towers and fight over food scraps.
I am leaving this post open to watch spam bots fight in the same way.
I am not healthy, and have a story to write like always, and so I am having second thoughts about going to Comic-Con tomorrow. Maybe this is the kind of decision you have to make, sometimes, to be a writer? I could live with that.
I am leaving this post open to watch spam bots fight in the same way.
I am not healthy, and have a story to write like always, and so I am having second thoughts about going to Comic-Con tomorrow. Maybe this is the kind of decision you have to make, sometimes, to be a writer? I could live with that.
Eine toll gemachte Homepage
Date: 2011-07-23 04:11 am (UTC)Und hier ist meine persoenliche Seite [url=http://amateursex-mandy.com]Amateursex[/url]